Top 5 Bulking Supplements
Eating right and working out hard is all very well, but if you want to advance your bulking to the next level, it’s time to introduce some state-of-the-art supplements into your regime!
Here are our top 5:
- Weight Gainer. An obvious, but important, one. Weight gainers are especially good if you have a high metabolism and struggle to gain weight. USN Hyperbolic Mass works by providing quality carbohydrates in order to stop muscle breakdown, which will help you keep muscle while piling on the pounds.
- Creatine. Creatine is excellent for helping increase muscle mass and giving you quick bursts of energy. It’s particularly good if you’re bulking for a specific event, like a holiday or competition, as the muscles grow due to water weight. Protalean Micronized Creatine is a flavourless powder that supports both strength and power.
- BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids). These help decrease the amount of muscle soreness after a hard work out, meaning you can get back in the gym with minimal rest time! It also helps increase protein synthesis which will spark the growth response. Try Gaspari BCAA 6000, which will also give you greater energy for better endurance levels.
- Multi-Vitamins. When your focus is mass and your diet accommodates that, you’re no doubt going to be focusing on foods with a higher calorie intake and less of the nutritious factor. You need to keep your vitamin and mineral intake high to aid in growth, hence the importance of taking a supplement while bulking! CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract is brilliant for brain and heart health, anti-ageing, cognition, and blood flow, as well as being a powerful anti-oxidant.
- ZMA (Zinc & Magnesium). Zinc & Magnesium aid in better muscle recovery, increased strength and size, and a better nights sleep. Take at night without dairy – Calcium blocks the bodies intake of Zinc. Try Protalean ZMA 120ct; its potency is nearly 3 times that of the leading competition!