Terms and Conditions
2. Buying products on our website. To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out within these conditions. Details of Procedures, Products, Prices, Payment and Delivery are displayed on our website. You will be given clear instructions on how to navigate our simple on-line ordering process and you shall be required to provide us with your personal details. By clicking on the 'Proceed' button on the order form you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions and also giving your consent for us to contact you by email or phone. If you have a comment, concern or complaint about a product you have purchased from us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Or by Post to: Dynamic Supplements Unit 7 Reads Road Fenton Industrial Estate Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2RL
3. Prices. Prices listed are in GBP(£) and we may change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order. We will validate the price on your order as part of the acceptance procedure. We try to ensure prices displayed on our website are correct at all times. Should a pricing error arise, we will inform you if a product's correct price is higher or lower than that stated on your order and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order.
4. Payment. Payment is usually by credit or debit card, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Solo, Delta, Maestro, American Express, and PayPal. Payment is taken when we receive your order. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order (and any applicable additional delivery charges) apart from the following exception: While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Dynamic Supplements is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Dynamic Supplements. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing products or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any products or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation and verification of the authenticity of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any products or services. On-line and telephone order payments are processed via our SSL secure payment system courtesy of SagePay.
5. Availability and Description. All products are subject to availability. Pictures and illustrations are for illustration purposes only and products may occasionally vary in size, shape or colour.
6. When the Delivery arrives. Delivery will be deemed as successfully made once the product has arrived at the address specified, so long as the product has been signed for, or a signed note by the buyer has been left to say that the goods can be left unsigned for. Where it is required that the goods are signed for, these must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or more. Products will be deemed your responsibility once they have been received by you, your agent or the intended recipient or a signed note has been left indicating that delivery can be left unattended. Any loss or damage to the products shall then be at your own risk. In case of delivery to certain locations such as hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business premises, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that your goods are checked before signing the delivery note. If you have received a package that is damaged and have chosen to accept the delivery, it is important that you sign the delivery note as "damaged". You must notify us of any damage within 48 hours of receipt and we may require photographic evidence of the damage to be supplied to us. We will then arrange to collect and replace your item within the usual time scales as indicated in the terms of delivery or offer an alternative remedy. Signing of the delivery note as‘unchecked or similar wording’ does not waive your right of notification to us for damage. Signing the delivery note as ‘unchecked or similar wording’ will be deemed to have been accepted as undamaged. We cannot accept claims for damaged goods if the courier has obtained a clean signature or if more than 48 hours after delivery have passed. We cannot process claims for damaged packaging where the contents are undamaged. The function of the packaging is to protect the contents whilst the item is in transit. If you receive a parcel which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability please REFUSE delivery for the item(s) and contact us immediately by email at email@example.com we can then arrange for the appropriate action to be taken.
8. Liability. We promise that for any product you purchase from our web site: We have the right to refuse to sell or sell the product to you; The product will correspond with the advertised description E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted); and The product will be of satisfactory quality in relation to the item description and the price paid. We will not consider claims for consequential loss in relation to distress, inconvenience or disappointment. In any event liability shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
9. Availability and use of our Website. We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or is error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it. We accept no liability for any indirect, consequential loss, damage or special or punitive damages, or costs, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue, business contracts (whether direct or indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents other than as a direct result of purchasing Products (which shall be subject to the exclusions and limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions), we accept no liability for this loss or damage (except where we have been negligent) whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of Us or our servants, agents or any other person or entity. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. Blog & Product Information Although Dynamic Supplements staff are experts and qualified to give advice we must say for your health and safety..... If you are going to participate in any of the training, nutritional, or supplement advice we have given on this website you must consult your doctor before doing so. We will not take responsibility for any injury or illness that may accrue due to the use of such information. Products offered on this website 'Dynamic Supplements' are only to be purchased and used by persons aged 18 years and over. Users of products from this website must be in good physical health and have consulted there doctor before commencing an exercise and/or supplement program. All product descriptions/user guidelines on this website and description/user guidelines displayed on the products packaging belong to the manufactures. Therefore Dynamic Supplements take no responsibility for their accuracy nor do we take responsibility for any illness or injury caused to users though misuse of these products. Thank you.